Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home1/misstina/public_html/toddlerrideontoys.net/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
The Italtrike Oko Tricycle is a sleek and amazing one of a kind Italian tricycle that will last for many generations. Designed for maximum comfort and safety, this heavy duty trike is ergonomically engineered with your child’s best interests in mind.
Tricycles are one of the most popular ride on toys for toddlers and preschoolers and the Italtrike Oko Tricycle won’t disappoint. There are a wide range of features in the Oko that you won’t see in other rides:
- Their high grade steel frames are cradle-shaped for easier mounting and dismounting. There are no crossbars in this design so your little ones can easily get on and off without difficulty. The frame comes with an incredible five year warranty.
- The Italtrike is one of your best options if you’re looking for a ride that will grow with your child. With its 3 position adjustable handlebar and 6 position adjustable saddle seat, you’ll be able to make any necessary adjustments that are needed to ensure that your child has the most comfortable ride available. The seat is made with extra padding and has a 45 degree inclination.
- The pedals on the Oko Tricycle are located beneath the seat, just like the pedals on an adult bicycle. I love this feature because this is a more natural position than the pedals on most traditional trikes, making it easier for those little legs to learn how to pedal.
- The wheels on this ride are made from EVA – they’re soft, flexible, and tough enough to not only provide a smooth ride but to withstand the elements too.
- The safety conscious Oko comes with a 3-point safety belt and comes equipped with a parent assist handle so you can help steer and monitor the smallest children as they learn to ride. Once they’re ready to roll on their own just remove the handle and off they go. The removable aerodynamic sunshade is UV protected and the chain driven pedal mechanism is completely enclosed so clothing and little hands and feet won’t get pinched. It also has a safety stop that prevents it from tipping over.
Overall, the Idaltrike Oko Tricycle is one cool ride. It’s a fabulous buy at the price point that it’s at, it’s fashionable in design, and it will accommodate your children for years to come. Don’t hesitate to take a family bike outing with this trike because your littlest ones will be comfy enough to handle the trip and they’ll even have their own drink holder so they can stay well hydrated.
Already own a Oko Tricycle? Where have your little ones traveled with their ride?
Originally posted 2010-06-17 05:56:06. Republished by Blog Post Promoter