Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home1/misstina/public_html/toddlerrideontoys.net/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
The classic John Deere has been around for ages and ages. I think it’s pretty safe to say that they’re one of the most well known and most recognized suppliers of farm equipment ever and the John Deere ride on toys are just as much of a classic.
It’s so easy to pick out one of their green pieces of machinery no matter where you go. Since they’re so well loved, it shouldn’t come as any surprise that they have their very own line of John Deere ride on toys.
Not only are the John Deere riding toys awesome to look at but they’ve also got a huge variety to choose from. No matter what your child’s age, you’ll be able to find a toy that’s both age appropriate and developmentally beneficial. You can be sure that your kids love the green and orange that signifies one cool ride coming around the corner.
Whatever you do, don’t feel like you have to live on a farm in order to love these products. They’re great fun no matter where you live, whether it happens to be in the country or in a more urban area. Here are a few of my favorite John Deere rides:
- The John Deere Sit N Scoot tractor is great for those toddlers who are just beginning to walk and are becoming more interested in their surroundings. I love that it’s musically interactive and plays Old McDonald, beeps, and makes animal sounds.
- You child can either stand up and push this tractor, sit on it and scoot themselves around, or just sit still while you push them around. Four little farm animals get to come along for the ride and can be stored underneath the seat when not in wanted.
- Push ride on toys like this one will encourage your toddler to use their imagination, will increase motor skills, and can even help them learn how to walk faster by strengthening those large muscle groups.
- If you’re looking for a really rugged steel wagon then the John Deere Wooden Stake Sides wagon will be perfect. Modeled a little like the classic Red Flyer Wagon, this green and yellow wagon is incredibly heavy duty with a solid steel frame and high wooden stake sides that will keep both the kids and any cargo secure.
- This cool wagon has HUGE rubber tires that will provide a much smoother ride over the rougher surfaces. The wide wheelbase makes it very stable and unlikely to tip over. All edges corners are rounded and safe for those little fingers.
- The John Deere Scooter is great for beginner riders with its three wheel design. No one will miss your child as they hit the road in their green and yellow scooter with a very sturdy steel frame.
- This foot to ground scooter is a great way for kids to learn the art of balancing before they move up to the electric rides. This is perfect for coordination skills while still giving the kids a little bit of new found independence.
- This ride is low to the ground for safety measures, has adjustable handlebars with pads, flat proof solid tires, and a textured non-slip deck. Everything that a parent could ask for in a scooter!
- The John Deere Heavy Hauler is the perfect tricycle for kids who are 2 and older. I like that this trike is very tough and made to last. It may not have all of the interactive gadgets that some of the other trikes have but if you want a trike that will handle all terrains then this is your answer.
- The Heavy Hauler has its very own dumping basket on the rear step so your kids can easily fill it up with goodies and then lift it and dump it out. The high seat back gives the smaller kids a little more support.
- Like the other John Deere ride on toys, this trike has some really tough and durable tires that will go anywhere. The handlebars are padded and easy to reach. This ride is a great stepping stone that will give your kids some confidence before they move up to the tractors!
- Now you’ve got to admit that this John Deere Fire Truck pedal car is very unique! Say goodbye to the classic red fire truck and say hello to this sharp looking John Deere ride on toys.
- This very retro ride is just adorable with its classic green and yellow color scheme. Pedal rides are a great way for your kids to get some exercise, gain self confidence, and let their imaginations run wild as they’re racing to their next rescue.
- This car has a solid steel body, a chain driven pedal drive, and all the bells and whistles of a real fire truck including a hose, wooden ladder, and a chrome bell. Look out because once your kids start pedaling you may not be able to get them to stop.
- If your child is dying for a tractor of their own but isn’t ready for a battery powered ride then you’ve got to consider the John Deere Loader. This cool John Deere riding toy will let them drive, scoop, and dump all on their own.
- This loader is great for kids as young as 2 and has an adjustable bucket seat to accommodate years of growing. Not only will your child feel like they’ve got their very own tractor, but they’ll be using their imaginations to role play since the possibilities are endless with this type of vehicle.
- When your child operates the loader they’ll be increasing their hand to eye coordination, their balance and coordination, and learning how to judge distances. Even the dashboard has gauges for more interaction. You’ve got to admit that this one is pretty unique.
- The ultimate green and yellow ride is the John Deere Gator, the 12 volt bad boy that will travel on any surface you want. Whether it be grass, dirt, mud, hard surfaces, or hills, this beast will handle them all. Just look at the tires on this thing! This has got to be the to die for ride when it comes to John Deere ride on toys.
- The Gator has two different speeds and travels at a very safe 2.5 mph or 4.5 mph and has a reverse. The SmartPedal technology cuts down on the jerky start-ups and stops, increasing battery life by up to 27%. Parents can engage the high speed lockout for children who are just beginning to drive.
- Features include a foot accelerator, 2 speed shifter, adjustable seats, and a windshield. Your kids will be able to load up the huge cargo bed and then open the tailgate to dump it. The cargo bed is also big enough to hold a small child but watch for safety issues where this is concerned.
Wow, I think we’ve covered some the best John Deere ride on toys that are available. Whichever ride you choose you can rest assured that they’re well made and durable enough to last for years, just like the name implies. I grew up as a farm girl and there’s nothing better than a John Deere for quality. Enjoy your rides and take a moment to let us know which ones are your favorite! The John Deere Company would love to hear your feedback too and we’d love to hear too!
P.S. Just a short video of the Gator in action!
Originally posted 2010-04-02 06:25:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter