If you’re looking for some Pink Power Wheels for the girls in your house, then you’re in luck because there are some awesome choices to pick from. We all know that girls love a great battery operated ride just as much as the boys do and there are some stylish pink power wheels choices out there.
I don’t know about you, but I love to see the girls tooling around the neighborhood in a classy ride. They look so cute behind the wheel with their sunglasses on and the wind blowing their hair. You can be sure that their imaginations are running wild and their creative juices are flowing while they’re riding in their pink power wheels.
The Pink Power Wheels are so much fun and they’re the perfect toy for increasing self confidence and independence, things that are very important for young girls. They’re available in both 6 volt and 12 volt models so you can get one for even the youngest girls in the house. The 6 volt rides are perfect for the younger kids who are just learning how to drive and steer. No matter what your daughter’s personality, there’s a pink ride that will be perfect for them.
- The Pink Power Wheels Mini Cooper is one cool looking car for the younger girls. This 6 volt ride travels at a very safe 2 mph and is so sharp looking with its jazzy racing stripes. The automatic brake system will stop the car as soon as your child takes their foot off the pedal.
- This car has chrome racing lights, hubcaps, and grill for added style. The FM radio is real so they can tune in some Hannah Montana or whomever their favorite artist happens to be. Even the horn is real and honks so everyone will know they’re coming their way. Look out because your toddlers will be riding in style!
- For those girls who love the ever popular Barbie, the Pink Power Wheels Barbie Jeep is the perfect ride. This jammin’ jeep comes with a 12 volt battery that operates in 2 speeds forward (2.5 mph and 5.0 mph) and 1 speed in reverse.
- The high speed lockout is perfect for the girls who are just learning how to drive and the power lock brakes give an added safety factor.
- This two seater Jeep had real working doors, an FM radio that plays, and a great rear storage area so the girls can pack all of their gear before heading out on the road.
- The Pink Power Wheels Ford Mustang is probably the classiest ride of the bunch. If you’re looking for a convertible ride on toy then this car is the perfect choice. This 12 volt car is not only a fun color but it also has detailed styling on the hood and the grill that makes it look like the real thing.
Originally posted 2010-03-09 17:00:34. Republished by Blog Post Promoter