The Power Wheels Eliminator is the fastest off road buggy that you can buy for your kids. Dune buggies were originally designed for handling sandy beach terrains. They’re a fun off road vehicle that looks similar to a go kart but has bigger and wider tires. Over the years the Power Wheels Eliminator has been acclimated to a more be able to handle a number of different terrains.
When I think of a dune buggy I envision lifeguards and safety personnel cruising down the beach on a rescue mission. I definitely relate this type of vehicle to a warm weather and tropical atmosphere. That’s certainly not the case today and your kids can ride their Power Wheels eliminator anywhere they would like.
Dune buggies are definitely the type of vehicle that will bring out the sense of off road adventure in your child. They’re fast enough to be fun but slow enough to be safe. They’re perfect for difficult and uneven terrain.
The Power Wheels Eliminator is an awesome kids dune buggy that is completely battery operated. Forget about having to buy fuel for this buggy. Here’s what you can look forward to when you bring home this great ride:
- Safety features include a side roll cage and padded bucket seats with a seat belt.
- You can reach speeds up to a safe 10 miles per hour.
- The 350 watt motor is quiet and because it’s battery operated produces no emissions. This 24v ride runs with two 12v batteries.
- The 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires combined with the padded seats make for a smooth ride.
- The tubular steel frame, the diamond-plate floorboards, cool hand throttle and brake controls, a rear disc brake, and a safety flag complete the assemble.
- This Dune Buggy is great for off road terrain because its reduction drive provides lower torque climbing and high torque gearing.
The Power Wheels Eliminator is the perfect ride for those adventurous kids. What a great way to spend some bonding time with dad (and mom, of course) with this fast and incredibly well built buggy.
The hand controls are easy to use and although it travels at a fairly good clip, it still runs slow enough that you could jog alongside if you would like. This ride is so much fun that you might want to consider buying an extra battery so the kids have less down time. It’s well worth the little bit of extra money.
Dune buggies like the Power Wheels Eliminator are some of the most fun vehicles on the market. They’re great for kids who love a great adventure and they’re perfect for any kind of terrain. There is definitely more than one good model on the market so take some time to read customer reviews before choosing your kids new dune buggy ride!
P.S. This will give you a little idea of what the Power Wheels Eliminator looks like in action. Check out the little race going on in the second video (too bad they don’t have helmets on!).
Originally posted 2010-02-26 09:02:29. Republished by Blog Post Promoter