The Power Wheels Jeeps make great ride on toys. These vehicles are two seat rides where your kids can sit next to each other instead of behind each other like they do on the popular quads. This generates more interaction and conversation between riders.
Jeeps are fun because they’re tough and rugged and can handle a multitude of terrains. Your kids will get a true driving experience when they drive their own Jeep. Driving a Jeep is very typical of driving a car and will give your kids the chance to imitate you.
There are many advantages that come with riding the Power Wheels Jeeps. They’re durable, they’re safe, and they stimulate your children developmentally. Your kids will become more independent, gain self confidence, increase coordination skills, and work those imaginations as they plan their daily adventures. These are few of the most popular Jeeps:
- The Power Wheels Jeep Rubicon is the most reasonably priced ride. This 12v vehicle travels forward at two speeds, 2.5 mph and 5.0 mph, and backward at 2.5 mph. It’s very stylish with its updated colors and has a new grab bar that makes it easier for kids to get in and out.
- The big treaded tires on this Jeep make it suitable for both grassy and hard surfaces. The high speed lockout keeps the speed slow for those kids who are just learning to drive. It has power lock brakes and a large storage area so they pack up and roll for hours of fun.
- The Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane now comes is a new and classy orange color. The signature color makes this Jeep stand out above the others in uniqueness. Not only does it look great but it will travel through thick and thin with its Monster Traction system.
- The Hurricane has a great traction system that is tougher than any others that you’ll see. This 12v ride will excel in any condition, whether it is grassy areas, mud, or hilly terrains. Your kids will be thrilled to able to travel where others can’t.
- Are you looking for the best Jeep experience that is available (with all the bells and whistles) to go with it? If you are then the Power Wheels Ultimate Terrain Traction Jeep will do the job. This awesome 12v ride is the closest thing that you’ll get to the real thing. It has a real steering wheel and foot pedal that will give your kids the best driving experience that they can get.
- This ride has 16” tires and Ultimate Terrain Traction so it can tackle the toughest terrains that your little drivers come up against. It has really cool sound effects, a working digital clock, and a fuel gauge that monitors the battery charge. Your kids will be imitating you when they put their drink in their cup holder, crank up the radio, and ride off into the neighbor for an afternoon adventure!
As a parent, you really can’t go wrong with the Power Wheels Jeeps or any of the Power Wheels vehicles for that matter. They’ve been around forever and even the princess, the tractors, and the eliminator rock!
Originally posted 2010-03-08 16:52:07. Republished by Blog Post Promoter