You’ve got to admit that the word “motorcycle”, all by it’s little self, exudes the sense of speed and power. I don’t know about you but when I think of a motorcycle I think of a vehicle that is fast, quick, and powerful. The world of battery operated ride on toys would not be complete without some great options in the Power Wheels Motorcycle category.
The Power Wheels Motorcycles are a great way for your kids to have fun riding without you having to spend a fortune. They’re perfect for teens who happen to love bikes. The Power Wheels vehicles give a fast ride that is completely battery powered. There’s no need to worry about the extra expense of filling the tank with gas.
Outside of your initial expense, all you really need to worry about are helmets, pads, and gloves (if necessary). For a reasonable price, your kids will have loads of fun, they’ll gain independence, and their self esteem will be grow. If they want to continue to ride as they get older then you can consider a gas powered ride when that time comes. In the meantime, these are a few of the fastest and most reasonably priced motorcycles available:
- The Power Wheels Motorcycle (the Motocross version) is a powerful ride that is manufactured by the popular Razor company. This bike runs with a powerful 24v system that can reach top speeds of up to 14 mph and has a weight limit of 140 pounds.
- Your kids will get up to 10 miles of travel time with a single charge. This ride is set up to handle dirt terrains with its 12″ pneumatic knobby tires and variable speed, chain driven motor. It gives a surprisingly smooth ride even on the rough surfaces.
- Your kids will get to experience the comfort of the twist-grip throttle control with this Power Wheels motorcycle, the hand operated rear brake, and the adjustable handlebars. This fun motocross bike will give hours of entertainment but won’t be disturb the neighbors because it’s so much quieter than the gas powered rides.
- The Power Wheels Motorcycle (the Rocket version) is another great 24v ride by the Razor company. This scaled down version of the ever fast rocket street bike will get your kids around town at speeds of 15 mph. This fun bike has a high torque motor and is very aerodynamic just like the real bikes.
- This bike sits a little lower to the ground with its 10″ pneumatic tires. The single speed, chain driven motor is much quieter than the gas powered rides and drives incredibly smoothly, carrying riders up to 150 pounds. It has a twist grip throttle with a hand operated rear brake.
- This cool ride comes complete with a pit stand and tools along with a box frame that has a durable powder finish. The powerful batteries will give quite a long ride before having to be charged so look out because those kids will be cruising the neighborhood at the drop of a hat.
The Power Wheels motorcycles are the perfect ride for pre-teens and teens who love the thrill of speed that comes with a great bike ride. Both of these bikes are safe and durable and will last for a years to come. They’re a very inexpensive way for you to provide your kids with their first motorcyle without getting into the expense of the gas powered rides. But don’t assume that these motorcycles are just for teens. If you go ahead and click on over to the merchant site you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that there are even rides for the younger kids. There are Harley’s and Ducati’s to explore and you can be sure that they’ll run at a much slower speed for the little ones.
P.S. Even you dad’s won’t be able to resist these rides!
Originally posted 2010-03-15 18:27:31. Republished by Blog Post Promoter