If you’re looking for an inexpensive ride on toy for toddler and preschool aged girls then the Barbie Tough Trike may be the perfect solution for you. This cool looking and tough riding trike will last your little one for years to come.
The Barbie Princess Tough Trike tends to resemble a Big Wheels. It’s made of plastic, it sits low to the ground for more stability, and it has wide handlebars and wheels. You’ll find that this ride won’t tip as much as some of the other trikes on the market.
- Girls are all about style and they love Barbie so you can be sure that they’ll love this vibrantly colored trike. It’s primarily pink and purple in color and it comes with several stylish decals that your child can apply with you.
- One of my favorite parts of this bike is the seat that lifts up to provide storage space. Your daughter will find plenty of room to store her sunglasses, small toys, and even a small drink.
- Even though this pedal ride on toy is very inexpensive, there have been no corners cut as far as quality goes. It is very durable and is made to last for years to come. The wide wheels can handle a multitude of terrains and the big foot pedals make it easy for little feet to pedal.
- The wide wheelbase provides extra stability, the handlebars are easy to grip, and it has a pretend clicker key that kids love to turn, stimulating their fine motor skills.
- Pedaling a trike is the perfect way for children to get a great physical workout. This strengthens their large muscle groups, stimulating those very important gross motor skills.
The Barbie Tough Trike is a wonderful beginner’s trike that will help your child gain confidence, become more independent, and will help them eventually make the transition to a bicycle with training wheels. It’s a great buy, it’s a fun ride on toy, and I think you’ll find it well worth the money spent!
Originally posted 2010-07-07 11:51:37. Republished by Blog Post Promoter