Do you have a girl in the house who loves and adores the Disney Princesses? Can they recite some of the lines of their favorite Disney Princess movie? If so then your little girl will love the Disney Princess Girls Bike. This ride comes with all the bells and whistles that a Princess lover will just fall in love with.
Whether your little one loves Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, or any of the others, they’ll go crazy over the looks of this bike. When you combine the pink and purple colors, the handlebar streamers, the princess decals, and the tastefully decorated steel frame, you’ve got one ride that little girls cannot resist.
Not only is the Disney Princess Girls Bike great to look at, but it’s got some great safety features that parents will love:
- This 16″ bike has knobby wheels that are perfect for beginner riders. These wheels grab terrain surfaces better so your little rider won’t slip or spin out, a great safety measure for small riders.
- The Princess bike has only one speed so your rider can only travel as fast as their little legs can propel them. The removable training wheels are perfect for little ones who are just learning how to ride. Once they’ve gained the necessary balance and coordination needed to ride the bike, just remove the training wheels and you’ve got a bike that will grow with your child’s abilities.
- The handlebars are padded for easier gripping, the padded seat is adjustable so even the smallest child can ride, and the chain has an enclosed guard so pant legs won’t get stuck.
- The rear coaster brakes make stopping both easy and safe. Front brakes, if applied too strongly, can cause a child to tumble over the handlebars of the bike. Rear brakes make it much easier for small children to learn how the whole braking process works.
- Add all this to the fact that this bike comes with a removable Princess backpack that attaches to the handlebar for easy storage, and you’re sure to have a hit!
The Disney Princess Girls Bike is a wonderful 16″ ride for both princess lovers and beginner riders aged 3 and up. Your little ones will not only be getting a great physical workout, but they’ll also be gaining balance skills, independence, and self confidence. Available at a very reasonable price, you’ll be glad when you bring this ride into your home. And don’t forget about all the princess accessories that go with it!
P.S. A great video about installing and removing the training wheels on your bike.
Originally posted 2010-05-29 13:14:29. Republished by Blog Post Promoter