The InStep Street Rod Pedal Car is a cool and nostalgic looking car for young kids to enjoy. I love pedal ride on toys because they’re such a great way for kids to get some exercise.
I don’t know about you but I used to hate it when my kids were hanging out in front of the TV on a warm summer day. I remember chasing them out of the house time and again. The InStep Street Rod Pedal Car is a great toy that is so cool to look and fun to ride that your kids will be anxious to hop on it and check out the neighborhood.
Pedal cars are a great way for kids to burn off calories, increase their motor skills, and stimulate their imaginations. This cool car just emulates speed so maybe a neighborhood race will be in the afternoon agenda.
These are just a few of the notable features of the InStep Street Rod Pedal Car:
- This awesome car is painted with the classic flame design that some of us remember from years ago. All paint is safe for children and is lead free.
- The solid steel frame is very durable and long-lasting.
- The adjustable pedal drive means that your child will be able to grow with this car. It’s suitable for smaller children and can be adjusted as those little legs begin to grow.
- The rubber tires provide a smoother ride and the chrome hub caps give the car and extra sense of style.
- The functional steering wheel turns easily and believe me, the thing that kids love best about this ride is being able to drive like mom and dad.
The InStep Street Rod Pedal Car is perfect for those adventurous kids who love flashy and fast cars. You’ll be surprised at how fast their little legs will work to get them cruising down the street. They’ll be gaining independence and increasing their self confidence as they head out to look for other riding partners!
If you’ve got a girl in the house who would like her own nostalgic car then you may want to take a look at the gorgeous Instep Pink Lady Pedal Car. This car has the same great features as the Street Rod car in a pretty pink. It’s perfect for girls and will give the Street Rod a run for its money in a race!
Originally posted 2010-02-27 12:27:40. Republished by Blog Post Promoter