If you’ve got a preschool girl in the house, a girl who loves a little adventure and loves the color pink, then a pink pedal car is the perfect toy for her. In fact, this classy and retro looking car is just wonderful for a princess and will keep her entertained for hours at a time.
This pink pedal car is adorable to look at and resembles the retro jalopy’s of the 1920′s. It’s even styled after the classic Ford roadster car, the Model T, one of the most popular cars of its time.
Your princess will get a taste of the old days in this pedal car as she tools around the neighborhood. Not only will she be getting some great exercise but she’ll also be gaining independence, becoming more self confidence, and developing cognitively.
- It’s appropriate for children ages 3 and up.
- It has a heavy-gauge steel body that will last for many generations.
- The solid rubber tires make for a smooth ride.
- The pink-wall tires on 9 inch steel wheels are very durable.
- The chrome steering wheel is functional and will make the driving experience very real.
- The three position adjustable pedals will fit your child perfectly and will allow your princess to grow with her car. The foot pedals are non slip and will hold those little feet in place just where they need to be.
- The sealed ball-bearing drive, combined with the real rubber tires, ensure a smooth ride and a ride on toy that will have some longevity.
- Unlike some other metal ride on toys, the pink pedal car is coated with a scratch-resistant, rust-resistant, non-toxic, and lead-free powder coating. If taken care of properly, this car will last a lifetime.
The Pink Pedal Car couldn’t look classier with it’s antique looking and silver-painted hubcaps, grill shield, windshield surround, and fenders that make it look like the perfect miniature replica. You’ve got to admit that this car is the perfect ride for a princess and it even comes complete with a spare tire on the back and an engine turn crank. Not only do kids love it but collectors go crazy for it. Have you got a boy in the house too? Don’t forget to check out the Antique Pedal Car for them!
Originally posted 2010-05-19 05:01:44. Republished by Blog Post Promoter