The Radio Flyer Classic Red Car is an adorable and partially wooden foot-to-floor car that is well made, is safe, and is loads of fun for toddlers aged 18 months and older. This cherry red ride looks like a speedster and will bring a smile to any child’s face whether they’re pushing it from behind or riding it.
The fact that the Classic Red Car has wooden sides gives it many benefits that other push ride on toys don’t have:
- Wood makes it longer lasting and more resilient to being bumped, thrown, or slobbered on.
- Wood makes it safer because you don’t have to worry about the lead content issues that come with plastic toys.
- Wood is environmentally friendly and biodegradable so you’ll be doing your part in reducing your carbon footprint.
- The wide wheel base gives the car extra stability and support so it won’t tip.
- The rear push bar is easy for little hands to grip, making this a great toddler walker. This will help your child have better balance and coordination along with improving motor skills by strengthening those large muscle groups.
- Although you can’t see them, there are caster wheels underneath the car that actually steer the vehicle. These wheels swivel 360 degrees and makes it very easy for children to push and “steer” their ride.
- You won’t find caster wheels in many of the other toddler push ride on cars. This is one of the most appealing things about this ride and makes it well worth it’s cost. There’s nothing worse than having a toy that is difficult for kids to navigate. This one steers so easily that you’ll never find it neglected in the corner because your child doesn’t like it.
- This is a great toy that children can share. One can ride while the other pushes so there’s no reason to fight over over it. The horn really honks so the driver can blow the horn to clear traffic while the navigator pushes them around the yard.
The Radio Flyer Classic Red Car is one of the most well constructed, durable, and fun rides for toddlers. This classic ride will not only entertain but it will last for years to come. Leave us a comment and let us know how much your child enjoys their car!
Originally posted 2010-05-12 05:52:49. Republished by Blog Post Promoter