Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home1/misstina/public_html/toddlerrideontoys.net/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
The Razor Siege Caster Scooter is the most revolutionary scooter that you’ll ever find. It’s part scooter and part caster board and is more fun than you can imagine. Kids love this ride because even though it’s not electronic, their feet never have to touch the ground to propel the scooter. This is because Razor’s cool caster wheel technology and twisting deck allow kids to just twist and transfer their weight to get this scooter moving.
The Siege has a flexing deck that has a support torsion bar and handlebars that fuse together. Your kids can either kick and ride like a normal scooter or they can self-propel with some awesome side to side movement that will give them a ride they’ll never forget.
- This scooter is like a hybrid that lets kids master sideways drifting, twisting, and propelling like never seen before. Some kids even compete professionally with these incredible rippin’ rides that have taken street technology and perfected it.
- The twisting deck is steel reinforced will carry up to 143 pounds.
- The front wheel is 125mm and the rear wheel is a 360 degree caster wheel that allows for all the side movement.
- The handlebars are adjustable and they fold for easy storage. Your kids can get on the road immediately with their new ride because there’s no assembly required.
- The Razor Siege Caster Scooter is age appropriate for children who are 8 years or older. Just use your judgment as to whether the younger kids will be able to handle this ride. You can be sure they’ll want to try when they see big brother tearing down the street!
I’m kind of envious that there weren’t any Razor Siege Caster Scooters when I was young. I don’t know if I could ride one now but I sure would like to try. Let us know if you have one in your home or in your neighborhood. What do you think of them?
P.S. Riding the Razor Siege Caster Scooter doesn’t even look that hard!
Originally posted 2010-04-14 05:50:08. Republished by Blog Post Promoter