The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle is an incredible 12″ retro looking ride that is unlike many of the other trikes that you normally see. This trike is most well known for having a low center of gravity that prevents the tip overs that many trikes are famous for and makes it easier for your little ones to safely get off and on.
This trike is not as low to the ground as a Big Wheel and it’s not as high as a standard trike. It’s right in the middle and provides a wonderful first time ride for children aged 18 months and older. It’s also great to look at with its cool retro scalloped fenders, the custom curvy handlebars that give it a low-rider feel, fun streamers that all kids adore, and a neat chrome bell to complete the look.
- The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle is made with a full heavy duty steel construction to last for years to come. This will make this ride a little bit heavier to move around than the plastic trikes but steel has its benefits. It will last longer, it won’t tip as easily, it won’t fade in the sunlight, and it will take a beating from the toughest of kids.
- The Schwinn comes with a 12″ front tire and 8″ rear tires. This is generally a very good height and leg length for younger children. There’s nothing more frustrating for a child than loving their new trike and not being able to pedal the darn thing because they can’t reach the pedal!
- The tires are air-filled in this durable ride to ensure more comfort in off road driving. When your kids hit the gravel or grassy areas they’ll be able to control their trike with ease. They won’t miss a beat when their terrain changes.
- The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has a bucket seat with an opening in the back to make it easier to carry. The adjustable saddle position seat makes this ride even more comfortable and gives extra assurance that your child will be able to reach those pedals. The seat is adjusted with twist knobs so no tools are needed.
- The rear wooden deck has the Schwinn logo engraved into it and is there to provide an extra step up for the smallest of children. You’ll even see the adventurous kids riding from the deck when you’re not looking!
The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle is made by Pacific Cycle, a producer of some of the top quality bikes in the country. This tricycle is well made, durable, and incredibly good looking to boot. Your kids will increase motor skills, gain independence, and beef up their balance and coordination. And to top it off, they’ll be getting some great physical exercise in the summer months. Be sure to leave a comment and let us know how much your kids love their Schwinn tricycle!
P.S. You’ve got several colors to choose from when shopping for your new Schwinn Roadster Tricycle!
Originally posted 2010-04-26 05:44:23. Republished by Blog Post Promoter