Let’s face it – kids love water and they love red fire and rescue trucks. The Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Truck is the perfect ride on toy for toddlers who love both. Not only will their little imaginations be working full blast as they head out on their latest rescue call, but they’ll actually be able to put out the flames with their own little water hose.
This little rescue truck is a foot to floor ride that is age appropriate for both toddlers and preschoolers. It’s a great size for your little ones who are just getting comfortable getting around by themselves. This rescue truck resembles the ride on cars like the Cozy Coupe that are so popular, but the rescue truck has some extra features that the cars don’t have.
- The adorable spray and ride rescue truck is a one seater ride that sits relatively low to the ground so little legs won’t have any trouble reaching.
- It has a 2 gallon water tank and a real hose that works. Just fill up the tank, pump up the air pressure, and your kids can spray away. This is the perfect ride for putting out imaginary fires, watering the flowers, or having a water fight with mom and dad.
- The water tank is removable for easy filling and the hand pump for the air pressure sits conveniently on top of the tank.
- The wheels on this ride glide smoothly so it’s very easy for the kids to maneuver around the yard. The steering wheel turns and is very realistic.
- By using a foot to floor motion in order to make the rescue truck move, your kids will be strengthening their large muscle groups and improving their gross motor skills. Using the water hose enhances their hand to eye coordination, improving their fine motor skills. It’s very important to stimulate both of these skills during the toddler and preschool years, so parents can rest assured that this ride will be both fun and developmentally stimulating for your kids.
The Little Tikes Spray and Ride Rescue Truck is one of the coolest ride on toys for young children. It’s so much fun on a warm summer day that you may actually find your little ones hosing themselves down in order to cool themselves off! It’s reasonably priced, well made, and very durable. Just keep in mind that it’s plastic so it will fade if left in the sun for long periods of time and the seat will get hot if not left in the shade.
Do you have one of these in your home? Let us know how much your little on enjoys it!
P.S. Check out the Spray and Ride Rescue Truck in action:
Originally posted 2010-05-24 06:13:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter